Front Desk Security
- Apply Now
- Vinson Hall Retirement Community
Mc Lean, VA, 22101
Type of position
Posted onOct 11 2019
Vinson Hall Retirement Community, a premier Continuing Care Retirement Community located in McLean, VA, is currently growing our Security team.
Available Schedule: Saturday and Sunday 8:00am-4:30pm
Members of our Security team are responsible for ensuring the security and safety of the residents, guest, vendors, and staff of Vinson Hall Retirement Community. Our Security Guards are also responsible for performing the duties of front desk operations including greeting visitors, announcing guests to residents, answering phones and monitoring security camera images.
Vinson Hall Retirement Community offers competitive pay and benefits including health, dental, and 401(k).
Vinson Hall is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/V/F/D.
Requirements • High school diploma
• Proficient with MS Office (MS Word and Outlook)
• Must have the ability to respond effectively to emergency situations
• Perform all facets of security (internal and external) including walking the entire premises using digital patrol system to observe, report and follow up on any safety or security concerns.
• Complete Daily Activity Log & Reports
• Must be able to work on weekends
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Contact Information :
- Vinson Hall Retirement Community,