LPN Charge Nurse
- Apply Now
- Vinson Hall Retirement Community
Mc Lean, VA, 22101
Type of position
Posted onOct 11 2019
Vinson Hall Retirement Community, a premier lifeplan community located on a beautiful campus in Mclean, VA, is seeking a LPN Charge Nurse to join our excellent Health Care Team.
The primary functions and responsibilities of this job include:
- Provides direct resident care, furnishing guidance for continuous contributions to resident assessments, interacting with the physician to implement changes and updates.
- Addresses resident/family concerns as they occur and works with the Director of Nursing or Clinical Manager to resolve them
- Administers and documents medications and treatments.
- As a Charge Nurse, supervises subordinate personnel, answering questions and guiding work.
- Oversees the on-going assessments of residents, with appropriate interaction as indicated; monitors documentation of condition and any changes.
VHRC offers a very rich benefits package, a collaborative team experience, and a great work environment committed to person centered care and services. We offer free employee parking and we are conveniently located on the Metro bus line.
Vinson Hall is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/V/D/F
Requirements To Qualify:
•One year experience in medical/surgical area or Long Term Care and/or Assisted Living Facility (ALF) highly preferred
•Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with current LPN license in the Commonwealth of Virginia
•Current CPR certification.
•Experience with geriatrics preferred
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Contact Information :
- Vinson Hall Retirement Community,