- Apply Now
- Vinson Hall Retirement Community
Mc Lean, VA, 22101
Type of position
Posted onOct 11 2019
If you are looking for a GREAT work schedule that allows you quality of life and a great food service career, this is the job for YOU!
Vinson Hall Retirement Community, a premier Continuing Care Retirement Community, located in beautiful downtown McLean, VA, is currently seeking a full-time experienced Line Cooks to join our Dining Services Team.
Line Cooks are responsible for the preparation of high quality; well-presented food to residents, staff and guests as well as ensuring food preparation meets the established sanitation standards and food production guidelines. Our cooks prepare safe, appealing, and flavorful foods.
This position offers a competitive benefits package, including full health benefits, paid time off and 401(k). We also offer free staff parking and are conveniently located on the Metro bus line.
Requirements • A minimum of 2 years of experience.
• Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent; with 1 to 2 years of trade school education desired.
• Must have Sanitation Certification training.
• Must have working knowledge of HACCP and OSHA protocols
• Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Certification as a food handler in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Contact Information :
- Vinson Hall Retirement Community,