Certified Nursing Assistant
- Apply Now
- Vinson Hall Retirement Community
Mc Lean, VA, 22101
Type of position
Posted onOct 11 2019
Description Vinson Hall Retirement Community, a Continuing Care Retirement Community, located in beautiful McLean, VA is currently seeking caring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) for our Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing facilities.
CNAs are responsible for providing residents with personal and restorative care under the direction of a registered and/or licensed nurse. CNAs also assist residents in social and recreational activities.
AVAILABLE SHIFTS: 7am-3:30pm
Vinson Hall offers a competitive pay, generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO), and benefits package to include health insurance and 401(k).
Vinson Hall is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.
Requirements To qualify:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Completed Virginia approved Certified Nurse Aide Training program with current Virginia Nurse Aid Certificate.
• Current CPR certificate.
• Basic computer skills strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of and experience in bedside nursing preferred.
• Willing to work as a team member.
• Experience in geriatrics preferred.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Contact Information :
- Vinson Hall Retirement Community,