Activities Aide (STNA)
- Apply Now
- Grafton Oaks Nursing Center
Dayton, OH, 45404
Type of position
Posted onAug 17 2019
Activities Aide (STNA)
~ Days - Flexible hrs. varying 7am - 7pm
Grafton Oaks is proud to be a two-time winner of “The Top Workplaces in the Miami Valley.” Thank you in advance for your interest in becoming part of our award-winning team! Grafton Oaks is currently seeking a Full Time Activities Aide who holds a current STNA license and is able to work a flexible schedule with hours varying between 7am to 7pm.
Grafton Oaks is a solid family owned and operated facility providing excellent care and looking for only the best staff. If you are excited about a new opportunity to make a difference each day in the quality of life for our residents then you have come to the right place. You are also welcome to apply in person and be interviewed upon applying.
The Activities Aide assists with the planning and implementation of activities for nursing home residents. Typically reports to the Activities Director.
Grafton Oaks Nursing Center offers great benefits for full-time employees!
- Competitive Wages - Salary - $12.50 - $13.70 hr.
Interested Activities Aide (STNA) please click on the Apply Now to start the applications process
Call for further details: Maureen Shivere 937-276-4040
OR eMail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply In Person at: Grafton Oaks ~ 405 Grafton Ave ~ Dayton, OH 45406
- Activities Aide will help in preparing residents to attend Activities of their choice including providing care as required for ADLs.
- Activities Aide helps with design and implementation of programs to encourage socialization, provide entertainment, relaxation and fulfillment, and improve the quality of life for each resident.
- Activities Aide may document in resident record within their scope of practice.
- Activities Aide works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role.
- Activities Aide should be energetic and personable and be able to accommodate a wide range of resident skill level, personalities, age ranges, varied physical limitations and health conditions.
- Activities Aide should actively encourage residents to participate in Activities of their choosing.
- Activities Aide should also be sensitive to the needs of each individual resident.
- Activities Aide should help and/or assist with the use of equipment and supplies including arts and crafts, outdoor activities, sports, music or drama.
- Activity Aide may assist in leading group activities, and may perform one on one activity related encounters with residents.
- Activity Aide should perform other tasks and duties as assigned by the Activities Director.
- Ability to drive company van
- The qualified candidate will have a compassionate heart for the residents and will work to make sure that they keep the residents clean and safe and treat them in a dignified manner.
- The qualified candidate must be a State Tested Nurse Aide in good standing and eligible to work per the Ohio Nurse Aide Registry.
- Current and valid driver’s license
- The qualified candidate must be able to understand, read, write and follow oral instructions in the English language.
About Grafton Oaks:
The nursing team at Grafton Oaks provides high-level skilled care around the clock. The professional training and experience of the nurses we employ allow us to care for all patients, regardless of their care needs.
Grafton Oaks offers a unique approach to quality care by keeping our residents at the center of the decisions making process. Individualized treatment plans are developed for each resident based on their strengths, challenges, and goals.
Grafton Oaks Rehabilitation & Nursing Center ~ Welcome to “Excellence in the City”
It is the mission of Grafton Oaks Rehabilitation & Nursing Center “to promote quality of life by offering freedom of choice, the comfort of home, and excellent care.” As a privately owned facility, we are invested in employee longevity, leading to the continuity of care and a sense of family caring for the family.
US News & World Report - "Best Nursing Homes" - 2015
American Health Care Association - "National Quality Award" - 2018
- Contact Information :
- Grafton Oaks Nursing Center,