State Tested Nurse Assistant (STNA)
- Apply Now
- The MacIntosh Company
Columbus, OH, 43214
Type of position
Posted onOct 11 2019
State Tested Nurse Assistant (STNA) positions!
~ Full-Time and Part-Time opportunities
~ Various Shifts
~ Great Benefits!
~ Ask about our $ign-On Bonus!
The MacIntosh Company is looking to hire an STNA to ensure residents receive appropriate personal care and are enabled to attain their optimum level of functioning. You would be responsible for resident care, ambulate and transfer residents as needed utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics, record resident’s vital signs, weights, measurements, intake and output, food consumption and other information as assigned, building trusting relationships with residents and family members, and fostering a positive environment for residents and co-workers. (MAC123)
Be part of the success at a leading healthcare company in Central Ohio. The MacIntosh Company challenges our employees to be their best and provides the tools needed for success. We as a company are committed to recruiting and retaining talented professionals that can provide personalized, uncompromised healthcare to those we serve.
• Current STNA license in the state of Ohio.
• High School Diploma or GED
The MacIntosh Company Health Benefits program gives employees the flexibility to select benefits that meet their needs and the needs of their families. We offer health, welfare and financial benefits, along with the information employees need to make informed decisions about their care. Our goal is to promote quality of life, personal performance, and ultimately lower healthcare costs, through preventative care.
• Medical, dental and vision care coverage
• 401(k) savings plan
• Flexible spending accounts
• Short and long-term disability coverage
• Basic life insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Educational Assistance Program
• Healthy lifestyles programs
• Uniform programs
• Mentoring programs
• MacIntosh Online University
Interested STNA, State Tested Nurse Assistant candidates click on the Apply Now button to start the application process or to attach your resume and select Position title and Location of interest to apply.
The MacIntosh Company is an equal opportunity employer and fully supports and maintains
compliance with all state, federal, and local regulations.
Additional Job Information:
• Accountable for resident care in conjunction with Unit Manager Supervisors, Charge Nurses and other disciplines within Center to ensure quality care.
• Observe residents within patient care policy guidelines and immediately report any conditions requiring attention to the Charge Nurse.
• Maintain resident room by changing bed linens and removing trash or food trays.
• Ensure appropriate grooming supplies are available in resident’s room.
• Ambulate and transfer residents as needed utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics.
• Record resident’s vital signs, weights, measurements, intake and output, food consumption and other information as assigned
• Perform range of motion and other Restorative Nursing Tasks assigned and developed per the POC and physician orders.
• Accountable for compliance, excellence, and delivery of resident care in adherence with organization, local, state and federal regulations.
• Records documentation and reporting related to residents care to ensure regulatory and organizational requirements in a timely and accurate manner.
• Reports any conditions and /or changes requiring attention to the charge nurse.
• Serves on the Continuous Quality Improvement and other Committees to ensure compliance with regulations and quality care for residents.
• Assures that the policies and procedures regarding confidentiality/rights of all residents and their care information are maintained.
• Uses appropriate strategies, processes, tools and sources to engage and motivate employees to achieve business objectives and positive morale.
• Displays ability to bring others together for a common purpose and objective in positive manner to achieve desired results.
• Completes daily assignments and report problems to Unit Manager and /or Charge Nurse.
• Listens and responds to resident concerns, complaints, suggestions, questions and comments and informs management as necessary.
• Assures that the residents personal and private property rights are followed by staff at all times.
• Interacts with residents to ensure that quality care and positive resident/staff relations are taking place.
About MacIntosh Company:
Headquartered in Hilliard, Ohio, The MacIntosh Company provides care in Franklin and eight surrounding counties with five healthcare and assisted living centers, a home health and home care company and hospice company. We are big enough to provide career development opportunities throughout our network with resources and tools available for your success, while still remaining small enough that you will get to know the chief executives of our company.
Being a right sized company enables us to get to know each member of our team personally and accommodate professional development and personal commitments individually.
Our success as a leading healthcare company in Central Ohio is built on a foundation of fostering happy, successful employees. The MacIntosh Company challenges our employees to be their best and provides the tools needed for success. We as a company are committed to recruiting and retaining talented professionals that can provide personalized, uncompromised healthcare to those we serve.
The MacIntosh Company, located at 7 locations, throughout the Greater Columbus, OH area is seeking candidates to work as STNA - State Tested Nurse Assistant, HHA - Home Health Aides, Nurse Aides and Assistants, and CNA - Certified Nurse Assistant for all shifts. Also, Housekeeping & Laundry; Dietary; Cooks; Registered Nurses, and Licensed Practical Nurses are needed.
- Contact Information :
- The MacIntosh Company,