- Apply Now
- Any Time Home Care
Brooklyn, NY, 11201
Type of position
March 22, 2019
Any Time Home Care is hiring for a Supervising RN job in Brooklyn,NY
HIRING SUPERVISING RN Please submit Resumes to ANYTIMEEG@ANYTIMEHOMECARE.COM
- Assure that effective quality nursing care is delivered which is outcome focused through utilization of the nursing process. Identify needs and provide input for discharge planning and follow-up throughout length of stay
- Be point person for admissions during off hours, including providing tours, welcoming new families and residents, ensuring a smooth and comfortable admission experience.
- Implement plan of care consistently, effectively and cost efficiently with focus on resident centered outcomes
- Work in collaboration with physician and/or other health care professionals by sharing information relevant to changing plan of care.
- Deliver and maintain optimum resident care and comfort by demonstrating knowledge and skills of current nursing practices.
- Will supervise and coordinate Charge, Treatment and CNA assignments and activities in an assigned unit and shift. Will ensure timely communication of current treatment & assessment information, efficient delivery of services and timely compilation of new information.
- Will monitor and evaluate staff activities to ensure that nursing care is carried out as directed, and treatment administered in accordance with treatment plans and physician's instructions.
Requirements/Qualifications for RN Supervisor are:
- NY State RN License
Paid TRAVEL TIME PAID TOP RATES ANYWHERE PAID WEEKLY by DIRECT DEPOSIT PAID SICK DAYS Paid HEALTH INSURANCE SE HABLA ESPANOL