Clinic Manager - Behavioral Health
- Apply Now
- Vista Community Clinic
Vista, CA, 92081
Type of position
January 11, 2019
Vista Community Clinic is hiring for a Clinic Manager - Behavioral Health job in Vista,CA
Type Regular Full-Time
Department Behavioral Health
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit medical, dental, optometry, chiropracty, behavioral and social services center providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. We provide the highest quality services in seven clinics located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties. We work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services and education for those who need it most. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to serve our population.
You will make a difference in the lives of others. Every day, you will make an impact on your community.
We have a very competitive compensation and benefits program which includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, AD&D & disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees.
VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
The Behavioral Health Services Manager (BHSM) will provide oversight for and direction in the context of VCC’s provision of behavioral health (BH) services, including the efforts of staff psychiatrists, psychologists, LCSWs, addiction counselors, and/or other licensed or credentialed staff and interns.
- Work with primary care leadership, other primary care clinical staff, and colleagues in other organizational disciplines (e.g. IT, administration) to promote the integration of primary care and BH services, and to support the organization in realizing the Patient Centered Medical Home model
- Advise and oversee all project-based and programmatic initiatives that occur under the aegis of VCC’s Behavioral Health Department
- Responsible for ensuring the appropriate capture, organization and reporting of departmental data in support of continuous quality improvement, fiscal management, grant reporting, and other mandatory data reporting per public oversight body requirements
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Minimum three years related experience
- All certifications/licensures in good standing
- California driver’s license and vehicle insurance; reliable transportation
Experience in working in a clinical environment; experience providing BH services in a community health context preferred
Proven ability to manage a staff, including responsibility for oversight of hiring, scheduling, staff evaluation, departmental planning, coordination of meetings, execution of reporting requirements, provision or organization of education and training resources, and other basic functions related to departmental management
Knowledge of/experience in the treatment of substance use disorders is preferred
Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Contact Information :
- Vista Community Clinic,