RN Clinical Supervisor - Hospice
- Apply Now
- Bristol Hospice L.L.C.
Clackamas, OR, 97015
Type of position
February 19, 2019
Bristol Hospice L.L.C. is hiring for a RN Clinical Supervisor - Hospice job in Clackamas,OR
Are you looking for a rewarding career supporting patients and their families as they seek to live life in comfort and with meaning? Embrace the opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in an environment where every team member is supported and valued!
At Bristol Hospice, our interdisciplinary staff works together with you to give each patient the fullness of care physically, spiritually and emotionally. We recognize that satisfied employees give superior service and we proudly offer you:
- Work-Life Balance
- Flexibility & Autonomy
- Career Growth Opportunities
If embracing a reverence of life through offering care and assistance to those in need is what motivates you, then you may have what it takes to be a part of the Bristol team!
Browse our job opportunities and apply now to become a valued member of our team!
Bristol Hospice and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
Visit www.bristolhospice.com/careers or call 801-325-0175
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that patient care is coordinated and managed appropriately. The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that care and services are delivered appropriately as well as for the supervision of clinical personnel.
- Must be a registered nurse (RN) with current licensure to practice professional nursing in the state; in good standing.
- BSN degree preferred.
- Must have previous experience in a hospice/home care setting and with two (2) years management or supervisory experience.
- Must have a proven ability to work within an interdisciplinary setting; must comply with accepted professional standards and practices; must have excellent observation and communication skills, and good nursing judgment; must understand hospice philosophy and issues of death/dying; must understand principles of pain symptom management; must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is in good working order, is properly registered and licensed, and is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements; must comply with and maintain a current CPR certification; must demonstrate excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience, plus bonus structure
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and more
- HSA & 401(k) available
- PTO and Paid Holidays
Bristol Hospice programs are designed to promote quality and comprehensive services to our patients, families, and communities.
Bristol Hospice, LLC, was formed in 2006, focusing on the delivery of hospice services in the geographic areas as identified in the company’s strategic plan.
- Contact Information :
- Bristol Hospice L.L.C.,