Hospice CNA - Home Health Aide - PRN
- Apply Now
- Bristol Hospice L.L.C.
Honolulu, HI, 96813
Type of position
February 19, 2019
Bristol Hospice L.L.C. is hiring for a Hospice CNA - Home Health Aide - PRN job in Honolulu,HI
Are you looking for a rewarding career supporting patients and their families as they seek to live life in comfort and with meaning? Embrace the opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in an environment where every team member is supported and valued!
At Bristol Hospice, our interdisciplinary staff works together with you to give each patient the fullness of care physically, spiritually and emotionally. We recognize that satisfied employees give superior service and we proudly offer you:
- Work-Life Balance
- Flexibility & Autonomy
- Career Growth Opportunities
If embracing a reverence of life through offering care and assistance to those in need is what motivates you, then you may have what it takes to be a part of the Bristol team!
Browse our job opportunities and apply now to become a valued member of our team!
Bristol Hospice and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers
Visit www.bristolhospice.com/careers or call 801-325-0175
The CNA - Home Health Aide aide will be assigned in a manner that promotes quality, continuity and safety of a patient's care.
- The hospice aide is a paraprofessional member of the interdisciplinary group who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various services for a patient as necessary to meet the patient's personal needs and to promote comfort.
- The hospice aide is responsible for observing the patient, reporting these observations and documenting observations and care performed.
- High School/GED
- 1 year of experience in hospice preferred
- Must have current CNA certification in good standing
- Licensed driver with current auto insurance, and automobile in good working condition
- Current CPR certification
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and more
- HSA & 401(k) available
- PTO and Paid Holidays
Bristol Hospice programs are designed to promote quality and comprehensive services to our patients, families, and communities.
Bristol Hospice, LLC, was formed in 2006, focusing on the delivery of hospice services in the geographic areas as identified in the company’s strategic plan.
- Contact Information :
- Bristol Hospice L.L.C.,