RN Admissions Nurse - Part-Time (Mon-Wed 12PM-8PM)
- Apply Now
- Bristol Hospice L.L.C.
Roseville, CA, 95678
Type of position
February 17, 2019
Bristol Hospice L.L.C. is hiring for a RN Admissions Nurse - Part-Time (Mon-Wed 12PM-8PM) job in Roseville,CA
Are you looking for a rewarding career supporting patients and their families as they seek to live life in comfort and with meaning? Embrace the opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in an environment where every team member is supported and valued!
At Bristol Hospice, our interdisciplinary staff works together with you to give each patient the fullness of care physically, spiritually and emotionally. We recognize that satisfied employees give superior service and we proudly offer you:
- Work-Life Balance
- Flexibility & Autonomy
- Career Growth Opportunities
If embracing a reverence of life through offering care and assistance to those in need is what motivates you, then you may have what it takes to be a part of the Bristol team!
Browse our job opportunities and apply now to become a valued member of our team!
Bristol Hospice and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
Visit www.bristolhospice.com/careers or call 801-325-0175
Part-time - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday from 12pm - 8pm with weekend coverage rotation.
The Admissions Nurse is responsible for establishing and maintaining positive relationships with customers and referral sources within the Community; ensure that the DPCS, Executive Director (ED), and Community Education Director are notified of community needs regarding community education as it relates to the hospice philosophy of care and delivery of services; developing and increasing the access to Bristol Hospice Services in the communities that the location serves; develops, facilitates and coordinates the referral and admission process to promote a continuum of care model.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- The Admissions Nurse will be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Will have a minimum of one (1) year experience as a professional nurse within the last three (3) years or have a baccalaureate degree in nursing from a program accredited by the National League of Nursing
- Must have a current RN license in the state, as well as CPR certification
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Must have excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, basic math skills, and nursing skills per competency checklist
- Must be flexible in work hours
- Must be willing to travel 60%+
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and more
- HSA & 401(k) available
- PTO and Paid Holidays
Bristol Hospice programs are designed to promote quality and comprehensive services to our patients, families, and communities.
Bristol Hospice, LLC, was formed in 2006, focusing on the delivery of hospice services in the geographic areas as identified in the company’s strategic plan.
- Contact Information :
- Bristol Hospice L.L.C.,