Certified Home Health Aides
- Apply Now
- Able Health Care
Garden City, NY, 11530
Type of position
December 31, 1969
Able Health Care is hiring for a Certified Home Health Aides job in Garden City,NY
Classes start May 6 in Islandia Call for Schedule in Other Areas & to Register
CERTIFIED HHA’S URGENTLY NEEDED
Able Health Care is currently seeking Home Health Aides (HHA’s) for full- time and part-time positions for all shifts including weekends in Queens, Nassau and Suffolk County. Immediate work for HHA’s with Certificates!
HOME HEALTH AIDE FREE TRAINING CLASSES!
Classes start soon in all areas! Call for complete schedule & to register.
Able Health Care offers excellent benefits including the following:
- Vacation Pay
- Sick Pay
- Ask about our $1200 Bonus Program
Home Health Aide (HHA) Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of meals in accordance with modified diets or complex diets.
- Administration of medications.
- Provision of special skin care.
- Use of medical equipment, supplies and devices.
- Change of dressing to stable surface wounds.
- Performance of maintenance exercise program.
- Care of an ostomy after the ostomy has achieved its normal function.
Home Health Aide Requirements:
- Must successfully complete a training and competency evaluation program or a competency program conducted by an approved home health aide training program.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Ability to demonstrate compassion and patience in tending to patient needs.
- Must have moderate physical strength.
- Must have a valid Drivers License with reliable transportation.
Now hiring Field Nurses!
Click the "Apply Now" button to submit an online application
Call the number below for information on our Free Training Classes!
Here at Able Health Care Services we are one of the few in the industry that possess an “open door” policy, where an employee of whatever position has the opportunity to come and speak with a person in charge, or even our president. This policy ensures that no employee feels that he/she has been “left out to dry” when a problem arises, and we do everything in our power to ensure that the problem is resolved as effectively and timely as possible.
- Contact Information :