- Apply Now
- Judge Rotenberg Center
Canton, MA, 02021
Type of position
October 10, 2018
The Judge Rotenberg Educational Center (JRC) is a fast-growing, highly structured residential special needs program located in Canton, within commuting distance of Boston and Providence that serves children, adolescents and adults presenting a wide array of challenging behaviors, including autism and/or conduct/psychiatric disorders. JRC's program involves the consistent application of a wide range of effective behavioral principles to education and treatment.
We are seeking full-time Overnight Supervisors. Our employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Excellent medical and dental benefits
- Direct deposit, retirement, tax-sheltered annuities, life insurance, vacation days, paid holidays, sick days, short & long term disability
- Unique Wellness Programs for staff
- Fully paid training, day or evening
- Excellent Advancement opportunities 80% of 1-year employees advance to higher pay, preferred schedule
- Computer use training
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing/implementation of student's program
- Supervising/coordinating staff's schedule
- Quality assurance of residence
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Previous experience required
If you are interested in this Supervisor opportunity, click the "Apply Now" button to submit your application online, or fax your resume.
The JUDGE ROTENBERG CENTER (JRC) is a special needs day, respite, and residential school located in Canton, Massachusetts licensed to serve ages 3-adult. Since 1971, JRC has provided very effective education and treatment to both emotionally disturbed students with conduct, behavior, emotional, and/or psychiatric problems and developmentally delayed students with autistic-like behaviors.
Our specific goal is to provide each individual with the least intrusive most effective form of treatment to insure his/her safety, the safety of others, and promote healthy growth and development. JRC is committed to providing the most effective educational program possible.
JRC is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA). We consider applicants for all positions without regard to age, race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, criminal record, mental illness, handicap/disability, or any other legally protected status pursuant to Massachusetts Fair Employment Practices Act, and other relevant federal, state, and local laws.