Director of Nursing
- Apply Now
- Judge Rotenberg Center
Canton, MA, 02021
Type of position
February 20, 2019
Director of Nursing (DON)
Excellent Benefits, Salary Negotiable.
The Judge Rotenberg Center provides exceptional quality health care in a day and residential setting.
The Judge Rotenberg Educational Center (JRC) is a fast-growing, highly structured residential special needs program located in Canton, within commuting distance of Boston and Providence that serves children, adolescents and adults presenting a wide array of challenging behaviors, including autism and/or conduct/psychiatric disorders. JRC's program involves the consistent application of a wide range of effective behavioral principles to education and treatment.
Our employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Excellent medical and dental benefits
- Direct deposit, retirement, tax-sheltered annuities, life insurance, vacation days, paid holidays, sick days, short & long term disability
- Unique Wellness Programs for staff
- Fully paid training, day or evening
- Excellent Advancement opportunities 80% of 1-year employees advance to higher pay, preferred schedule
- Computer use training
We are looking for a self-driven and experienced DON to oversee the day-to-day management of our residential and day program and provide leadership for their residents and staff as a part of a senior management team.
The role of the DON is to work towards achieving the professional and organizational goals of the program and provide a high level of leadership and clinical skill.
Director of Nursing (DON) Applicants must:
- Have Registered Nurse registration and licensure (in MA)
- Have a minimum of three years working in the mental health environment
- Have previously worked as a Director of Nursing or Nursing Manager
- Have strong people skills
- Place importance on fostering good resident and family relationships
- Have a good understanding of continuous improvement, regulatory implementation and risk management
Click the “Apply Now” button to submit an online application TODAY! Resumes can also be faxed to the number above.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers. EOE/AA
The JUDGE ROTENBERG CENTER (JRC) is a special needs day, respite, and residential school located in Canton, Massachusetts licensed to serve ages 3-adult. Since 1971, JRC has provided very effective education and treatment to both emotionally disturbed students with conduct, behavior, emotional, and/or psychiatric problems and developmentally delayed students with autistic-like behaviors.
Our specific goal is to provide each individual with the least intrusive most effective form of treatment to insure his/her safety, the safety of others, and promote healthy growth and development. JRC is committed to providing the most effective educational program possible.
JRC is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA). We consider applicants for all positions without regard to age, race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, criminal record, mental illness, handicap/disability, or any other legally protected status pursuant to Massachusetts Fair Employment Practices Act, and other relevant federal, state, and local laws.