Lead Pega Developer - CA, IL or NJ - Veterans Welcome
- Apply Now
- United Health Group
Santa Ana, CA, 92725
Type of position
May 19, 2018
Transform health care and change the way consumers engage with technology.
Sounds like a big challenge, right? Here, at Optum, you have the opportunity to achieve great things while you showcase your passion and technical expertise as a Development Lead / Application Architect. You'll be inspired by working alongside some of the most brilliant minds in technology who bring compassion, energy and focus to their work every day on a mission to change health care as we know it. Join us! Come share who you are and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
As part of our development team, you will predominantly be involved in building business solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications using Pega. You'll stretch your skills and grow your careers as a primary contributor in design, development and integrating with other enterprise applications in organization.
- Lead small to medium , complex projects to achieve key business objectives
- Translate highly complex concepts in ways that it can be understood by a variety of audiences
- Solve unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
- Participate in JAD /Agile/Scrum meetings
- Work with cross-functional and/or cross-segment teams
- Deploy and maintain Applications/Systems
- Lead the technical team in gathering requirements, use cases and development activities
- Responsible for the technical solution within the Pega including enterprise class structure, data model and application framework
- Insure adherence to the Pegasystems development guardrails as well as the original design principles
- Provide technical guidance to junior developers
- Insure compliance with coding standards, UI standards and Corporate standards
- BA/BS degree
- 7+ Years of PRPC (PegaRULES Process Commander) Experience
- CSSA Certification (Hands on Experience)
- 4+ year of Technical Lead role leading PRPC Projects
- Expertise in Integration modules using PRPC .
- Sound knowledge on PRPC frameworks and Enterprise Class Structure principles
- In addition have a deep knowledge of current technologies including Open Source, web application development, web services (REST / SOAP / XML), WebSphere, JBoss, messaging infrastructures and databases (DB/2, Oracle, SQL)
- Health care industry experience
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Lead Pega Developer, PegaRULES, PRPC, Technical Lead, Oracle, SQL, REST, SOAP, XML, health care, Santa Ana, CA, California, Schaumburg, IL, Illinois, Basking Ridge, NJ, New Jersey
- Contact Information :
- uhgbusiness Corporation,