Healthcare Professional - Travel - (HP)
- Apply Now
- American Mobile Healthcare
Springfield, IL, 62704
Type of position
January 13, 2018
10486402 Job Description & Requirements
Healthcare Professional - (HP)
NEURO INTERVENTIONAL RADIOGRAPHER
Provide technological support of the Interventional Radiology suite in the performance of various diagnostic and therapeutic invasive procedures. Serve as primary liaison for neuro-interventional imaging for Radiologists, interventional radiography staff and MMC Medical Imaging Department.
1. Registered radiographer (ARRT-R) in good standing required.
2. A.R.R.T. certification in Vascular-Interventional (VI) Radiography (or obtain certification within 18 months of assuming position) required.
3. Active license required in radiography from the Illinois Department of Nuclear Safety.
4. Minimum of 3 years experience in radiography and / or minimum 1 year experience in IR and / or minimum 2 years experience in surgery or diagnostic fluoroscopy required.
5. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
6. Operational background and / or experience with microcomputers.
7. CPR certification required.
Hours of Work
weekends as needed
About the Facility
This medical facility has been a teaching hospital affiliated with SIU School of Medicine since 1970. An affiliate of the BJC Collaborative, the facility boasts more than 6,700 staff members and 667,000 outpatients. The hospital's featured services include heart and vascular services, rehab services, emergency services and family maternity.
Located on historic U.S. Route 66, half-way between Chicago and St. Louis, Springfield, the capital city of Illinois is your quintessential All-American city, brimming with Midwestern hospitality and warmth. Here you'll discover a vibrant mix of entertainment, historic sites, excellent shopping and vibrant festivals that showcase the city's culture and history.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
- Contact Information :
- Jessica Thomas,
- 888-647-3498 ext: 7334