- Apply Now
- Vista Community Clinic
Oceanside, CA, 92049
Type of position
March 21, 2018
Vista Community Clinic is hiring for a Medical Assistants job in Oceanside,CA
Vista Community Clinic is now hiring Medical Assistants in your area!
Located in Vista, California, Vista Community Clinic is a private, nonprofit outpatient community clinic located in North San Diego County serving people who experience social, cultural or economic barriers to health care in a comprehensive, high quality setting.
Work as part of a team to provide quality healthcare!
Medical Assistant Duties include:
- Vitals, venipuncture, injections, oral medications, and assisting with medical procedures.
Medical Assistant Requirements:
- High school graduate with current CPR certification and MA Certificate
- Must have excellent customer service skills, and be computer literate
- Prefer 2+ years as MA in Ambulatory Care setting
- Click the “Apply Now” button to complete an online application
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
If interested in this opportunity, click on the APPLY NOW button to submit your resume today.
- Contact Information :
- Vista Community Clinic,