Patient Care Assistant
- Apply Now
- Any Time Home Care
Brooklyn, NY, 11201
Type of position
April 20, 2018
Any Time Home Care is hiring for a Patient Care Assistant job in Brooklyn,NY
Any Time Home Care is seeking to hire PCA's for Immediate Placement in the Queens, NY area!
Bilingual, Spanish, French/ Creole Aides a plus!
Queens, Brookklyn, Bronx, Manhattan Pay Rate up to $15.09!
Westchester Pay Rate up to $17.00 per hour!
CDPAP Cases & Aides are now Welcome!
- Valid picture ID
- Social Security
- 2 Prior employment references
- Current Medical form
- Physical Exam,2PPD, Drug Screen, Rubella and Rubeola Titers
- HHA /PCA Certificate
Personal Care Assistants or aides are responsible for helping disabled people to stay in their homes. They may also be employed by an assisted living community to help residents maintain some sense of independence instead of having to move to a nursing home. These might be elderly people, individuals who have physical or mental disabilities, or who have temporary difficulties from an injury or illness.
Any Time Home Care offers a variety of benefits including:
- TOP PAY RATES
- QUARTERLY BONUS
- SICK DAYS
- MEDICAL BENEFITS
- PAID WEEKLY
- DIRECT DEPOSIT
- DAYS, NIGHTS, WEEKEND CASES AVAILABLE TODAY!
- Must have expertise in HHA eXchange
- Good people skills both in person and on the telephone
- Highly organized and comfort with multi-tasking, must have Home Care experience
- Knowledge of Home care application process
- Team player, professional
- Knowledge of Insurance and Authorizations a plus
- Bilingual applicants welcome
Interested in the Personal Care Assistant position, apply in person at:
108-18 72nd Ave
Forest Hills, NY 11375
Walk-In’s welcome between 9am – 2pm or click the “Apply Now” button to complete an online application.
ANY TIME HOME CARE INC.