Certified Nursing Assistant--Part-Time
- Apply Now
- Vinson Hall Retirement Community
Mc Lean, VA, 22101
Type of position
Posted onSep 13 2019
Vinson Hall Retirement Community, a Continuing Care Retirement Community, located in beautiful McLean, VA is currently seeking a few caring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) for our Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing facilities.
CNAs are responsible for providing residents with personal and restorative care under the direction of a registered and/or licensed nurse. CNAs also assist residents in social and recreational activities.
Weekends only: 7am -3:30pm
Weekends only: 3pm-11:30pm
Weekends only: 11pm-7:30am
Vinson Hall offers a competitive pay and benefits package to include health insurance and 401(k).
Vinson Hall is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.
Requirements To qualify:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Completed Virginia approved Certified Nurse Aide Training program with current Virginia Nurse Aid Certificate.
• Current CPR certificate.
• Basic computer skills strongly preferred.
• One year experience preferred.
• Knowledge of and experience in bedside nursing preferred.
• Willing to work as a team member.
• Experience in geriatrics preferred.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Contact Information :
- Vinson Hall Retirement Community,